With “Ready2Twin” we are launching a 3-part webinar series dedicated to the topic of Digital Twins. In a compact format of 30 minutes each, we will highlight the different steps to build a digital twin, share our lessons learned based on examples and discuss the challenges. The thematic arc ranges from the basics/questions of building a Digital Twin to urban simulation and sensor technology.
Part 2/3: The Digital Twin – technical data, specialized applications and coupling of other systems
– What is the added value of 3D?
– Examples for subject data integration e.g. tree cadastre, building information, etc.
– Enrichment and refinement of the Digital Twin with additional 3D objects, e.g. street furniture, wind turbines, etc.
– Examples of specialized applications in the Digital Twin e.g. 3D city planning and XPlanning, analysis tools, reconnaissance app, craftsman app
– The Digital Twin as a download portal
– Coupling with existing geoportals and GIS applications
Emanuel Brehm, Senior Sales Manager, @Virtual City Systems
Henry Willem Farr, Sales Manager, @Virtual City Systems