With “Ready2Twin” we are launching a 3-part webinar series dedicated to the topic of Digital Twins. In a compact format of 30 minutes each, we will highlight the different steps to build a digital twin, share our lessons learned based on examples and discuss the challenges. The thematic arc ranges from the basics/questions of building a Digital Twin to urban simulation and sensor technology.
Part 1/3: The Digital Twin – Basics
- For which challenges is the Digital Twin useful: urban planning, mobility, environment, city marketing, …?
- Which data do I need? Which data formats?
- Why do we propose CityGML?
- Where do I get the data for the Digital Twin?
- How long does it take to build a digital (base) twin?
Emanuel Brehm, Senior Sales Manager, @Virtual City Systems
Henry Willem Farr, Sales Manager, @Virtual City Systems